With the temperature waning to as low as minus 23 degrees or shrink beyond 25 degrees below the average temperatures, it is time to cuddle your children and spend some good quality time with them. In Oklahoma, the schools were closed and even some of the businesses closed their offices considering the safety of their employees. While you survive one of the coldest winters, something that has not been experienced over past 10 years, would it be advisable to drive your children to the activity centers or the nearby learning centers?
If you feel that your child’s future is your top most concern, well, here is a God sent opportunity that you can actually convert into a once in a lifetime experience. Wondering how would you do that?
Why go out and risk your lives when PracTutor brings a real awesome adaptive learning platform to you.
All you need to do is just enroll and prepare your children to get ahead.
Here are a few key facts about learning math and how learning math online is much more practical:
- The universities that implemented math learning online attracted more students who are adults and struggling for brighter career opportunities.
- Almost all technology critiques agree that online learning is shaping the future of teaching and learning for good.
- An experiment conducted to observe if learning math online did improve the skill set of the students concluded that the students from traditional learning class and online learners both groups did equally well with easy math problems. However, when the students were given more complex and tough problems, the group of online math learners performed extensively better than the students who were taught in a traditional classroom.
- The visual evidence that provides more scope to find how concepts work is practically impossible in a traditional classroom.
- A few more advantages that interactive learning has over traditional learning are:
- It is based on student’s individual capability
- It gives student the authority to pace his learning
- It does not get frustrated while explaining the same concept over and over till the student feels perfectly conversant with it (is virtually unlimited)
- It keeps students attentive, curious and interested in math
- It gives instant and personalized feedbacks and encouragements
Apart from the advantages mentioned above, we are certain that though the traditional methods had been developed after years of hard work and research, they were not developed considering the present day challenges.
The world has become a global village that has abundance of resources available right on your fingertips.
Can you possibly do justice to your children by depriving them the whole bunch of goodness that adaptive learning provides?
Can you afford to keep your children acquainted to the only traditional coaching when the rest of the world marches ahead towards a glorious tomorrow by embracing the blessings of the modern day technology?
Of course, you must spend some quality time with your children having fun while they learn. Will it not be kind of awesome to cuddle him, hold his hand, and lead him to learn (while you can still smell his hair)?
Yes, with such fabulous advantages of learning Math online, who knows you might just encourage your child to fall in love with Math and be a mathematician, Amen!
For any further assistance get in touch with Hardik Parikh on (502) 400-9374 or write to him at email@example.com. Every query will be replied and every concern will be cared for.